Here are a few steps to follow,
- Make sure to dedicate a room or area for studying. Have the place well lit so that the child does not have to strain their eyes. If you don't have space use a small area of the living room or kitchen, but make sure to decorate it differently from the rest of the room.
- Have an attractive desk and chair so that the little one enjoys sitting in it just to thumb through a picture book or to paint a picture.
- Make sure your child has all the stationary he needs. Buy a nice pencil case to store the pencils and erasers all together. Children love to work with cute stationary, so fuel their enthusiasm with these fun things to motivate them.
- Encourage them to read. Like in the nurseries offering the best child education in Dubai, read with the child, point out the interesting things. Even if the child is able to read go ahead and read with them as this is a good opportunity to bond with them and show them that reading is not only fun in school but is also a fun activity at home as well.
- Reduce television time. Some parents don't allow television on school days while some limit it to 1 - 2 hours a day. This gives them time to work on their homework and engage in other fun activities, than spending time in front of a television for entertainment. The child can participate in games and other fun things with the family.
- Stay in touch with the teachers at the children's nurseries in UAE. This will help you to provide the support your child needs for learning and coping with problem areas.
- Make study time relaxed and less stressful. Don't stick to the same activates and topics that are covered in school. Encourage your child to be creative, critical and able to solve problems through reading, questions and other tasks.
- Set a good example to your child. For instance, spend the afternoon reading and encourage them to sit with a book in their study area and read as well. Ask them to explain the book they are reading.
- Leaning is not all about going to school and in textbooks. Go on family trips to museums, art galleries and historical sites. Most early years nursery in Dubai, following the EYFS curriculum encourages learning through activities such as field visits to places of interest. Your child may be too young to understand, but at least its best to expose them to this at a early age.