Whatever it is, there are some basic factors that parents should consider when thinking about the best early years nursery in Dubai, for their children, as not all children are going to benefit from the same things and they are not all ready for it at a specific age either.
There are many reasons and types of children’s nurseries in Dubai. For some parents, preschools serves as a way to introduce their child to separation from home and to a safe social environment. While for some others, it is a way of introducing their children to learn in an educational environment and for another group of parents it is a stepping stone to getting their children into a private school.
However, whatever the reason, before children start preschool parents need to know if the child is preschool ready. Here are some important questions a parent should ask themselves before they enroll their little ones in the best child education in Dubai,
- Is my child ready to be away from home and away from the family for a short time?
- Can he or she be on a regular schedule every day?
- Can my child spend time in a group with children of the same age?
- Is my child interested in and excited about the thought of preschool?
- Am I happy with the preschool I chose or am I simply doing it because I should ?
- Can the preschool deal with my child's special needs ?
- What are the admission requirements for the preschool and can I afford ?
On the other hand, if the child is willing and excited to go, this may be the perfect opportunity to enroll your child in a nursery school. Also remember children can adapt to change very well, so introducing this type of change at an early age is easier than it may be by the time they are older. If your child does not show any liking or interest to attend preschool, then don't force your child to attend, as it may become a very negative experience and start them off on the wrong foot in their educational journey.
If you think your child is preschool ready and want to enroll your child, then do as much research and spend time in the school, discuss the curriculum, watch how teachers interact with the children and how they handle discipline and misbehavior and check out the hygienic condition of the school. If you and your child like the preschool when it's probably the best choice.